- Level, concrete pads and easy-to-maneuver roads (pic below).
- Super super friendly staff.
- Nice pool area (pic below) with hot tub.
- Relatively good internet at the sites and excellent internet in the lobby area.
- Shaded fenced-in dog area with benches and a water source, big enough for fetch.
- Proximity to lots of relatively local attractions.
- Plenty of lizards for the pups to chase.
- No shade in the sites.
- No nature trails from the park.
- Highway noise.
If casinos are your thing, there's a small one right across the street. If breweries are your thing, you will regret every decision you've ever made if you don't visit Verde Brewing (reviewed here). You could make this your base for exploration of Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona, and definitely don't miss a side trip to the adorable mining town of Jerome. And if you're a fan of Tool, you must visit the Caduceus Cellars in Jerome, the tasting room for Maynard's winemaking obsession.
|Lots of pavement, but not a terrible view.|
|Sites are really close, but level and paved.|
|Pool & hot tub area.|